Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

EDUCATORS GATHER TO ARGUE YOUTH PROBLEMS

Payson Smith and Johnson Will Discuss "Current Problems of Youth" in the Debate Tomorrow

"Current Problems of Youth" will be the subject of an educators' conference, open to the public without charge, tomorrow evening in the Fogg Art Museum, at 8 o'clock.

This is one of a series of educational discussion held at Harvard this week in connection with the 47th annual meeting of the Teachers Association, to be held Saturday.

Payson Smith, Lecturer on Educational Administration, will preside over the meeting tomorrow night. "The Needs of American Youth" will be discussed by Reverend George Johnson, director of the Department of Education of the National Catholic Welfare Conference.

"Youth Looks at the World" will be the subject of Frank W. Wright, consultant of the American Youth Commission, and of the President's Advisory Committee on Education.