Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

15 GROUPS LAY PLANS FOR MASS PEACE MOVE

COMMITTEE VOTES TO EXCLUDE RADCLIFFE

Taking advantage of the growing crisis in international diplomacy to present a united Harvard front against war, 23 undergraduates representing 15 leading student organizations yesterday officially sanctioned preparations for a mass peace demonstration on April 27.

The Peace Committee refused to take a stand on either isolation or collective security, voting to call two speakers of opposite views to the convention.

Participating are the following organizations: The Advocate, CRIMSON, Debating Council, Engineering Society, Freshman Union Committee, Guardian, Memorial Society, Neutrality Committee, Phillips Brooks House Freshman Committee, Photographic Club, and the Student Union.

Representatives from the Eliot House Committee, the Lampoon, Monthly and Young Conservatives were present as unofficial delegates. Crushing, 9-8, a move to admit Radcliffe, the group extended membership to organizations in the Graduate Schools.

A movement was launched to include all non-Athletic organizations in the College, in hopes that at least 40 different groups would support the demonstration.