Cambridge Rugby Men Arrive in Gotham for Tiff with Elis, Crimson

Englishmen See New York From Air Before Going to New Haven Tomorrow

NEW YORK, March 21 Arriving here today on the Queen Mary, the Cambridge University Rugby squad of 22 players were shown the city from the air. The American Airlines placed at their disposal two planes, taking them for a joy-ride over Manhattan.

While in New York the Cambridge team will stay at Columbia University and will use their athletic fields for their practice work-outs. Among the members of the team are J.D. Low, their captain and scrum-half; R. B. Bruce Lockhart, nephew of the author of "British Agent," and P. J. Bateman Champain, renowned as one of the heaviest rugby players in England.

Cambridge's first game is on Wednesday, when they meet Yale in the Bowl at New Haven. On Friday they will travel by bus to Boston, points of interest being included on the route. While in Boston they will stay at the Harvard Club on Commonwealth Avenue. The game against Harvard will take place on Saturday afternoon at 2:45 o'clock in the Stadium.