Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Playgoer

AT THE PI ETA CLUB

By C. J.

"Revolt in Reverse," the annual production of Pi Eta Club, which goes on for the last time tonight, is perhaps typical of college theatricals. It is gay, noisy, colorful, and no more vulgar than the circumstances warrant. The total stranger is amused; enjoyment increases in direct proportion to the number of acquaintances in the cast and approaches ecstasy in the case of club members.

The "Revolt" carries on Pi Eta Theatricals' tradition of musical comedy. The story, dealing inevitably with a mythical land, a dictatorship, and the bumpy road to love, is unimportant, although its complications require so much exposition that little room is left for irrelevant wit. Fortunately the play's barbed remarks are confined to local institutions.

The eight songs go over well. The acting of the four pairs of lovers is uniformly good, but special praise is due the chorus. The muscular chorines, colorfully and often exotically gowned, have mastered their difficult routine and present it with striking precision.

Among the gay first-rowers at last night's performance was Miss Ann Marsters, becomingly clad in black chiffon with a black velvet bow in her hair. She wore a corsage of red roses.