Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Having discovered the sparking skates of Sonja Henje, Twentieth-Century Fox has lately been putting the old-fashioned musical on ice-- something which, in more than one sense, is a splendid idea. Unfortunately for "Happy Landing," Miss Henie's latest vehicle, the story calls for too much of the old musical formula: broken hearts, romantic orchestra leaders, and wisecracking business managers. Unfortunately for Miss Henie, she has again been paired with Don Ameche, who should be pulling his darling little black mustache and muttering "foiled again"; and this time Ethel Merman and her fire-alarm voice have been thrown in to boot. But nothing can spoil Sonja Henie; her skating alone saves the day and makes the picture well worth going to see.

"You're Only Young Once," the co-feature, concerns the familiar homey family, but this time the whole thing is done so well that the result is delightful. Mickey Rooney is perfectly cast as a sixteen-year-old who travels the rocky road to romance, and Lewis Stone is well-night perfect as his understanding father.