Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Indians Slated to Repeat Over Crimson Five Tonight

LUTZ STILL OUT

Despite the fact that the Crimson five can in new way threaten the Big Green's league supremacy, tonight's clash at 7:30 o'clock in the Indoor Athletic Building will be the culmination of the Varsity's anticipation to meet Dartmouth again after their narrow defeat by the Indians earlier in the season.

In one of the best games of the year, the Dartmouth quint nosed out the Feslermen on their first meeting at Hanover 43-42. Since that time the Crimson has been waiting for a chance to even the score.

Crimson Needs Victory

Significance has also been attached to this game since the Varsity must not only win tonight but also trounce the Ellis on Saturday to stay in the fight for the runner up position of the Ivy League.

Despite a mid-season streak of victories over Princeton, Penn, Columbia, and Cornell, the Crimson five slumped badly. With Charlie Lutz out of the lineup the Fesler team met successive defeats by the Quakers. Lions, and Bengals.

Litman Likely Starting Choice

In Lutz's forward post tonight will probably be Arnie Litman with Fred Heckel and possibly Chet Legg slated to see considerable action. Red Lowman at the other forward and John Herrick, center, will complete the front line. Captain Vernon Struck and Lupien will as usual be in the guard spots.

To date Herrick is the team's high scorer in league games with 74 tallies, while Lupien follows with 51 points, having passed the injured Lutz.