Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

NINE OUT FOR REVENGE AS IT MEETS VIRGINIA

GAME TUNEUP FOR DARTMOUTH FRAY AT HANOVER SATURDAY

In its final home game before the Commencement fray with Yale, the Crimson nine will be out for revenge this afternoon when it faces Virginia in a return contest at 3 o'clock on Soldiers Field. On its spring trip through the South, Harvard dropped a close one to the Cavaliers 6-5.

Unfortunately Eddie Ingalis, who was in the box for the Crimson that day, will be unable to pitch and attempt to even the count, having been injured in Saturday's game with California. Coach Fred Mitchell is relying on John Mahoney, slow-ball baffler, to do the twirling. The backstop question is still undecided.

Rutgers Beat Virginia

Virginia, making a five game tour of New England, has dropped the opener of their trip, losing to Rutgers 8-4 on Saturday. The team is captained by shortstop Dave Tood, a brother of Charles Lee Todd who headed the 1926 Harvard nine.

Today's contest is the windup for the crucial encounter with Dartmouth Saturday at Hanover which will decide the Eastern Intercollegiate League race. Right hander Tom Healey, whose most recent performance was in an able relief role against California, is the logical choice to do the flinging.

At present, the Crimson leads the field by a percentage margin with a record of seven wins and two losses with three games left to play. Dartmouth has won eight and lost three, and Saturday's game is her final contest. If Harvard can win the game, it is at least assured of a tie for the title, even if it should lose its remaining games with Yale.