Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

CRUSADERS BRING CRACK NINE HERE, BATTLE TOMORROW

Crimson Can Use Morale of Victory as Dartmouth Presses in Final Drive For League Championship

Coming down the home stretch as the end of the baseball season approaches, Coach Fred Mitchell's Varsity nine will face tomorrow a strong Holy Cross team at 3 o'clock on Soldiers Field.

Either Tom Healey, who lost a 1 to 0 decision to Brown on Memorial Day, or Ed Ingalls, who was the victim of the Holy Cross batters in the last game at Worcester by an 8 to 1 margin, will draw the starting assignment for the Crimson.

Lefty Wilfred Lefebvre is the likely Holy Cross pitcher. Until B. C. beat him 3 to 0 last Monday, the Purple hurling ace was undefeated in seven encounters. Art Kenney, who tripped the Varsity a week ago and let Yale down Wednesday, is another Crusader whom Jack Barry may summon to the mound.

Dartmouth Pressing

In a final league spurt, the Dartmouth Indians trounced Columbia Wednesday and with eight wins against three defeats have become real threats to the Crimson championship hopes. Harvard now must beat Dartmouth in a return engagement Saturday, June 18, and take at least one game from Yale to cinch the title.