Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

BUSINESS GRADS BILL SMITH OF NLRB, KROCK

Labor Board Member and Times Writer Come Here to Speak to Alumni Group Of School Next Week

Continuing its raid into the ranks of the front page news headlines, the Business School Alumni Association last night announced that Arthur Krock, Washington correspondent of the New Times, and Edwin S. Smith '15, of the National Labor Relations Board, have agreed to address its annual meeting on Friday and Saturday of next week.

His cap feathered by an exclusive interview with President Roosevelt in February, Krock won the 1938 Pulitzer Prize in his field. Washington writer since 1909, he is regarded as an especially well-qualified interpreter of latest national developments.

Smith will discuss "The National Labor Relations Act and Business," drawing from his experience on the Massachusetts Commission for Labor and Industries and at his present job since 1934.