Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

The Crime

HOUSE PLAN

One certain indication that the House Plan is a success is the tremendous growth of rivalry between each of the seven red-brick units. This feeling, which some like to associate with the growth of nationalism in continental Europe, has recently taken on amazing proportions, so much so that Mill Street now serves a function very comparable to that of the Rhine River in keeping bitter enemies from one another's throat.

This absolute lack of good neighborly feeling has also spread to the employees, it appears. A correspondent writes us that he was dining in one of the Houses recently when he spied a sinister form moving about in his salad. Closer inspection revealed it to be a worm. Somewhat disturbed, he called the head waitress--one of the more "nationalistic" of the head waitresses--to look at the little stranger. The good lady studied the creature carefully before making any comment: "An Inter-House guest, I suppose."