ALUMNI ASSOCIATION ELECTS NEW OFFICERS

Dr. Elliot. C. Cutler, Moseley Professor Of Surgery at Medical School, Named President for Current Year

Dr. Elliott C. Cutler '09, Moseley professor of Surgery at the Medical School and Surgeon-in-Chief of the Peter Rent Brigham Hospital, was elected President of the Alumni Association for the current academic year at a meeting of the directors at the Harvard Club of Boston last night.

Dr. Cutler who was a member of the Board of Overseers of Harvard University, and was President of the Associated Harvard Clubs succeeds Huge McK. Landon '92, of Indianapolis Ind. He graduated from the Harvard Medical School in 1913 and served as a major in the Medical Corps in France during the war. In 1924 he was made Professor of Surgery at Western Reserve Medical School, and Director of Surgery, Lakeside Hospital in Cleveland, and he has been at the Harvard Medical School and Peter Bent Brigham Hospital since 1932.

Elected Vice-Presidents of the Alumni Association, to serve three years, were Arthur W. Page '05, of New York, and Richard C. Floyd '11, of Brookline, Mass. Mr. Page is Vice-President of the American Telephone and Telegraph Company, and a trustee of the Carnegie Corporation, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Southern Education Foundation, Teachers College, N. Y., and Bennington College. Mr. Floyd, a manufacturer is Vice-President of Bird and Son, and for several years has been President of the Varsity Club.

Henry C. Clark '11, of Prides Crossing, was reelected Secretary of the Association, while G. Sterer Baldwin '21, of Boston, a member of the firm of Burr, Gannett and Company, bankers, was reelected Treasurer.

Other Elections

Richard C. Curtis '16, of Boston, lawyer, member of the firm of Choate, Hall and Stewart, a member of the Committee to Nominate Overseers, Directors and Members of the Harvard Fund Council, was named Chairman of this committee, to serve for three years, are Robert E. Goodwin '01, of Boston, lawyer, member of the firm of Goodwin, Proctor and Hear; Dr. William B. Parsons '10, of New York, surgeon, Associate Professor of Surgery in the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University; and John E. Toulmin '25, of Boston, Vice-President of the First National Bank of Boston.

Continuing members of this committee are Duncan G. Harris '00, of New York; John S. Fleek '15, of Cleveland; Richard C. Curtis '16, of Boston; Frederick M. Warburg '19, of New York; Joseph S. Clark Jr. '23, of Philadelphia; and Henry S. Morgan '23, of New York, Henry C. Clark '11, is secretary