Game Predictions by Local Sports Experts

Arthur Siegel of the Traveler: "On the basis of Harvard's performance last week, I pick Dartmouth to win. But if I have my usual luck, Harvard will win by about three touchdowns."

Dave Glueck of the American: "Harvard, 14 to 7. The Big Green back Green backfield reserves run too thin, and the Crimson is ready to shoot the works this time."

Art Duffey of the Post: "I'd go the limit on Dartmouth. But rain might militate against the Big Green."

George C. Carens of the Transcript: "Good luck to those eight Harvard Sophomore starters and the three 'veterans.' One vote for the Big Green."

Arthur Sampaon of the Herald: "Both teams are inexperienced, and it's hard to make any prediction at all. I'd call it a toss-up."

Web Morse of the Christian Science Monitor: "Dartmouth rain or shine. They're more experienced and further advanced at the present time."

Rolly Hill of the Record: "With the absence of Macdonald and Hallett, I think the Big Green will come out victor. The Penn setback more or less took the starch out of Harvard. Final score: about 13 to 7."

Joe Cashman of the American: "An even tussle. Dartmouth hasn't enough material to outman Harvard; if Blaik should need an eighth back today, he wouldn't know where to find him."

Al Coughlin of the Record: "Dartmouth, 20-7; Hutchinson will help roll up the score. A wet field will favor Dartmouth's power."