Student Union's Dance Is Scheduled for Friday Night in Memorial Hall

Collegiennes To Be Imported From Four Colleges As Dates

The second annual Student Union Freshman All-College dance in Memorial Hall is scheduled for Friday evening from 8:30 to 12:30 o'clock with some 350 Radcliffe, Wellesley, Simmons, and Boston University chorines expected to be on tap.

The dance is primarily for Freshmen, but upperclassmen are also invited to get a look at the H.S.U. imported beauties. The girls are being recruited by representatives in the four women's colleges and will be transported by special busses to the scene of action Friday.

Yardlings are urged to come and meet the girls they will want to go out with for the next four years. There will be no definite date assignments, and every Harvard man will get a chance to meet more than one collegian. Most of the Radcliffe Freshman class will be in the turnout, and Wellesley will be heavily represented.

The dance is informal and tickets will go on sale at the Union immediately. The price of admission is only one dollar, and Ken Reeves and his orchestra will provide the music.