RICHARDSON HEADS NEW LAMPY BOARD

Zimmerman Becomes Narthex, Davis Secretary; E. Green, Brooks Recive Business Posts

Elliot L. Richardson '41 of Winthrop House and Brookline was last night elected President of the Lampoon succeeding Edward Cameron Kirk Read '40. With the rest of the newly chosen Board, Richardson will take office after the start of the next term.

The Ibis following Henry Hayes '40 will be Walter Russell Bowie, Jr., who lives in Winthrop House and New York City. Other executive members of the Literary Board to-be are Edward Phelps Joshua Zimmerman '41 of Lowell House and Washington, D. C. as Narthex and Bancroft Gherardi Davis '41 of Leverett House and Boston as Secretary.

Brooks is Business Head

Succeeding the Treasurer, Benjamin Ferris '40, is John Frank Brooks '41 of Eliot House and Salem. Alfred Jaretski III '41 of Eliot and New York City will be the new Advertising Manager succeeding R. Benjamin Graves '40.

From Lowell House and Concord. Herbert Godfrey Pratt '41 assumes the post of Circulation Manager: his assistant in this department will be Lemuel Bannister '41 of Eliot and Jersey City, N. J. The newly created post of Executive Editor will be filled by Elmer Green ocC, who will be assisted by George Oliver Clark '43.

"Significant Changes" Anticipated

Expressing dissatisfaction with traditional policy, Richardson announced a series of "significant changes" in the composition of the magazine and the personnel.

"Insofar as possible," he stated, "we will try to establish a cross-section of the college on future Boards. Too long has the Lampoon rated good fellowship above literary ability!"