EIGHT JUNIORS NAMED IN P.B.H. NOMINATIONS

Election Wednesday to Be Conducted Under New Method to Supply Speed In Judging

Eight Juniors are candidates for the office of president of Phillips Brooks House in the election which is to be held next Wednesday.

The election is to be conducted under an entirely new system of balloting, it was announced yesterday by Edward LaB. Cherbonnier, this year's president.

Printed ballots will be distributed in the Houses and at Dudley during lunch and dinner of the election day, and voters will be identified by membership cards which are now being issued through the committees of P. B. H.

Those who are unable to vote at the Houses will be able to cast their ballots at Brooks House at any time during the day, Cherbonnier announced, and a secretary will be in charge there.

System Provides Speed

The new system has replaced the former posteard system in order that the results may become known sooner. This year the new president will be known the day after the election.

The eight candidates are as follows: William H. Daughaday, chairman of the Library Committee; Langdon B. Gilkey, Senior Advisory Committee; Robert J. Glasser, Social Service Committee; Nelson Miles, Social Service work: Thomas H. E. Quimby, chairman of the Mission Committee; Joseph S. Stern, Social Service Committee; and Benjamin Wilcox, chairman of the Speakers' Committee.