B, U, TAKES LEAD IN KISS RACE; CRIMSON YET TO CHALLENGE

With Spring the college theme song has charged from "Want Some Sea Food, Mama" to "Kim Me Again," as the collegiate mind has turned from goldfish to the more comfortable commodity of kisses.

It all started when Jack Baldwin, San Jose, California, sophomore, tried to hang on to his local reputation an a Don Juan and five dollars, which an attempt to kiss twenty girls out of twenty-two in a half hour. Eight or the girls demurely denied him his fare. The fourteen maidens who succumbed offered him just consolation for the lost fiver.

James McDonough, Boston University freshman, put kissing on a sprint basis yesterday by kissing fifteen girls in as many minutes. When he was asked if he had also done his kissing on a bet, he was reported to have replied, "No, I'm thinking of taking the pennant from the Yankees this year, and I had to chalk up a few scratch singles."

Harvard answers the trend to woopitching with the ominous rumors that today there would be inaugurated a Kissing Day for Harvard and Wellesley.