LACROSSE TEAM BEATS BOSTON CLUB TEN 10-2

Return of Injured Stars and Revamped Midfield Make Crimson Impressive in Home Match

In a match termed by Coach Skip Stahley "decidedly the best of the year," the Varsity lacrosse team trimmed the Boston Lacrosse Club 10 to 2 Saturday on the Business School Field.

With Doug Anderson, Gordon Halstead, and Captain Phil Hammond back in shape after being injured in the Dartmouth game, the Crimson stickmen easily overran the more experienced, but poorer-conditioned Club players.

Skip lays the decisive margin of the victory to his revised lineup. The midfield has been so shifted around that it now consists of small, but very speedy stick handlers. Pete Zouck has been shifted to second attack and Gordon Halstead to the second defense post while Jess Willard is holding down his regular position at center.

In preparation for the Yale game, the final meet of the season and the most bitterly fought item on the schedule, the Stahleymen will go into intensive drills all this week to put on the finishing touches. The Elis should be formidable this year and no one can be sure of the outcome of the approaching struggle.

Freshmen Bow 10-3

At Andover the Yardlings proved no match for the Royal Blue, who marched away with the honors 10 to 3. Those of Coach Johnnie Witherspoon's men who saw action were Fenn, Staber, Simmons, Murphy, Turner, Rogers, Alexis, Power, Heiden, Conlin, Wilson, Flint, Rothschild, Marshall, and Sachs.