The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Brown Strong--

In the last Brown-Harvard tilt Soltysiak, giving up chances for personal glory in his specialty, swam both 50 and 100 free-style, gaining a second and third. Bud Wilcox, backstroke ace, will duel with Bosworth in the 150 dorsal event and will also compete in the medley. In the distance events Brown has George Gibbons and Art Doherty--last year the former trailed Cutler but touched out Powers in the 440 for the three points which gave the Brunonians the meet.

Brown will have little strength in the dive, with two Sophomores, Bank Gossler and Bill Irvine, competing. Coach Barry is taking along as his utility men Jack Porritt, Kent Heinold, and Bill McCullough, all versatile men who may be used anywhere.

Cartor Swims for Freshmen

The team that broke Harvard's winning streak last year has lost only two men, Em Walker and diver Holmes Wilson. All the rest, except the Sophomores, are veterans of topflight competition. For its season's opener, the Freshman squad will rely on Carter in the sprints, Burgess in the breastroke, and Gernon in the distances.