MORIZE TALKS FOR RELIEF

War Charities Drive Holds N. L. H. Program Tonight

Andre Morize, professor of French Literature, who came back to Harvard this fall after spending a year in the French Bureau of North American Propaganda, makes his first appearance tonight since his return. He will speak at the War Relief Drive's initial meeting in the New Lecture Hall at 8 o'clock.

Hanns Sachs, instructor in Psychology in the Medical School, a refugee from Austria, and Lucien Brouha of the department of Physiology, a refugee from Belgium, where he was a professor at the University of Liege, will be the other two speakers.

Will Tell About Countries

The three expatriates will tell what they know about the situation of their countries in Europe today and what the war has done to the Continent.

Their meeting, sponsored by the Student Council, will send the War Relief Drive off on a start towards its $6,000 goal. The organization in the Houses and in the Yard is completed, according to David D. Henry, chairman of the War Relief Committee, and the drive is set to begin.

The money collected is to be divided among six of the major war charities, including the Red Cross. The British War Relief Society, the World Student Service Fund, the American Friends' Service Committee, the Allied Relief Fund, and the English Speaking Union.