BOOTERS FACE BRUINS TODAY

Halfback Bill Edgar Out of Lineup With Serious Injury

A wet field and a tough team is the program for the soccer show that will take place this noon when the Crimson meet the Brown eleven on the Business School field. But judging from the Carrmen's spirited kicking drill yesterday, they are in the best of midseason form and should keep the Bears well under control.

Nevertheless, the soccer eleven will work under one serious handicap, for halfback Bill Edgar will have to remain on the sidelines. Edgar has been a mainstay in the rear wall for three years, but in the vicious Springfield tilt last week he suffered a serious ankle injury that may keep him out of the Yale game also.

Sophomore Anson McCook, who has given valuable service before, will take over Edgar's job. Prenny Willetts, who was also injured in last Saturday's battle, is ready for duty.

This last four days of rain has practically changed the Business School field back into the swamp that it originally was. This soggy ground makes today's outcome more unpredictable, for anything can happen when both teams start skidding and tripping in the mud.

The Bruin eleven has had a good season and has a forward line that should keep the Carrmen busy.