FAST BENGAL TEAM FLATTENS JAYVEES

Lyman Runs 73 yards For Score As Crimson Goes Down 14 to 6

Outplayed by an alert Princeton Jayvee outfit, Coach Henry Lamar's Junior Varsity eleven went down to defeat 14 to 6 yesterday afternoon.

All three touchdowns came on long runs. Weishelt galloped 60 yards for the Tigers' initial tally, and his teammate, Midgely, dashed over from the Crimson 35 yard stripe. Both conversions failed but the Orange and Black picked up a two point margin of safety when Guy Meli was downed behind his own goal line in the final quarter.

Lyman Runs 73 Yards

Ted Lyman's interception of a Nassau aerial on the third play of the second period accounted for the only Crimson marker. Standing on his own 27 the Crimson center pulled the Tiger pass out of the air and raced the remaining 73 yards to pay dirt. The try for the point-after failed.

The Princeton squad out-first-downed the Lamarmen, ten to four, and spent a good deal of time within striking distance of the Harvard goal.

In the last period after a Tiger march carried all the way to the Crimson five, the Lamarmen kicked out of danger.