ADAMS, LEVERETT TAKE HOUSE GAMES

Goldeoasters Down Dunster 6-0, As Leverett Tops Lowell By 9-0

Footballs flow all over the University yesterday as inter-House schedules provided plenty of games for gridsters. Adams House set back Dunster 6 to 0 and Leverett blanked Lowell 9 to 0 in the tackle division. Eliot House's touch team nosed the Funstor's 3 to 1, and the Puritan touch artists were snowed under by a superior Adams group, 9 to 0.

Sparked by Charlie Palm's long run, the Bunnies moved off to a 6 to 0 lead when Jack Hughes bucked over from the one yard line in the first period. Cameron's field goal in the third added the final points and put the game beyond the reach of the Bellboys.

Seventy-Yard Run

The first time that Adams got the ball in their game with Dunster, Pat Culliton ran seventy yards off tackle for a touchdown and the only score of the game. Although the Gold Coasters threatened three times more, the stubborn Dunster defense stifled all scoring threats, and the Dunster offense bogged down when deep in Adams territory

Ollie Gates sparked the Elegant Elephants from Eliot to a 3 to 1 victory over the hapless Funsters in the touch legaue, and Adams walked all over Winthrop in scoring their 9 to 0 victory.