Outdoor Groups Hold Organization Meeting

Films, Talks on Tonight's Program; Number of Trips Already Planned

In order to plan their season's activities, a group of outdoor enthusiasts will hold its organization meeting in the Lowell House Junior Common Room this evening. The nucleus group of dozen men have already arranged a weekend trip to Sandwich, N. H., and a day trip to Mt. Monadnock, both parties to be held this week.

Movies taken by M. I. T., Yale and Dartmouth of College Week at Lake Placid, and films of various climbing trips will be the feature of this evening's entertainment. After the pictures Frank McClintoch of Tech, Hugh Barbour '44, Peter Hearts '43, Howard Odell '43, Roland Mueser '44, and Steve Winship '42, will tell of the activities of the Club.

According to Winship, plans are being completed for a ski trip through the Youth Hosterling country during Christmas vacations. Starting on January 2, those taking the trip would get back to College in time for opening of classes on Monday.

The first outing with girls' colleges will be held the last weekend of the examination period. As yet no definite information about this affair is available.