FENCERS SEEK REVENGE IN SETON MEET TODAY

New Jersey College Victor Last Year, Will Present First Real Opposition For Peroymen

The forty-seventh tournament of the Intercollegiate Fencing Association will be held at New York University's School of Education gymnasium on March 29 and 30, it was announced yesterday by Asa S. Bushnell, secretary treasurer. Two floors will be given over to the two-day program of dueling, the facilities being made available through the co-operation of the faculty of the School of Education. This year's tournament will mark the first time in several seasons that the championship will be contested on a campus locale.

The entire membership of the association, which numbers twelve colleges, is expected to participate. Navy, the three-weapon champion, will defend its title. The other colleges represented will be Army, City College, Columbia, Cornell, Hamilton, Harvard, M.I.T., N. Y. U., Pennsylvania, Princeton and Yale.

At the same time it was announced that the freshman individual foils competition for the Clemens Medal will be held at Princeton on Saturday, March 23. Arthur Tauber, of N.Y.U., won the tournament last year at Yale.

The starting lineup will be:

Versity: Foil--Labastie, Jones, Johnson; and Jaros, Koch. Epee; Croach, Brua, and Allen. Saber: Wright, Alberts, Williams: and Bott, Brua.

Freshmen: Foil: Vaughan, Johnson, Adler; and Sawhill. Epee: Von Mehren, Katze, White; and Weichmann. Sabar: Robinson, Ward, Wood; and Weatley, and Maxfield.