ADMISSION BLANKS FOR HOUSES MAILED

INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK

Application blanks for admission to Houses and pamphlets of general information were received yesterday by the class of '43. As an inducement to become familiar with the seven Houses, Freshmen will be allowed to eat fourteen evening meals without extra charge in the various dining halls.

The meal plan followed in previous Years will go into effect immediately and will last until Thursday, April 11. The number of Freshmen who may be accommodated in each House at each meal is limited to ten.

Transfer Slips

In order to eat in the House dining halls, Freshmen must obtain transfer charge slips at the Union. Application for them must be between the hours of 8:45 to 9:30, 1:30 to 2, 5:15 to 5:30, or 7 to 7:30 o'clock. The slips are non-transferable and must be returned if not used.

Application blanks are similar to those distributed during the last few years and ask for information such as first and second choice of Houses, price of room, the type of accommodation desired, academic standing, proposed field of concentration, and activities in which the student has engaged.

Consultations Next Week

Representatives of the Houses and also of the Central Committee will not be available to discuss the matter of admission until next Monday. From that time they may be consulted until April 11 at hours and places to be announced in the CRIMSON, in the Union, and at University Hall.