The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

SWORDSMEN COMBAT STELLAR ARMY TEAM

JOHNSON IN SABRE

When the West Point swordsmen, champions of the Pentagonal meet, invade Cambridge this afternoon Coach Rene Peroy's Varsity will have its last that at glory before the intercollegiate.

"We stand a good chance," Rene said yesterday, pointing out that Army is of about the same calibre as Yale, who beat the Crimson by a seanty margin Wednesday night. Harvard is definitely the underdog, but as upset is quite possible if the epee team fights the way it did against the Bulldogs.

Army Strong in Sabre

Like Yale, Army will have a fast and dangerous sabre team, led by Captain Torick, individual winner in the Pentagonals in 1939 and runner-up this year. Rene has shifted Ben Johnson from foil to sabre for today, in an effort to avoid another 7 to 2 drubbing such as was suffered against the West Pointers themselves in the Pentagonals.

Sophomore Joe Koch will take Johnson's place on the strong foil team which overcame Army in the Pentagonals, 5 to 4. Bill Croach, Lynn Brua, and Paul Littlefield will compose the epee team, and their swordplay may well mean the difference between defeat and victory for the Crimson today.

The meet, to be held in the Indoor Athletic Building at 3 o'clock, was originally schedules for next Saturday, but the date was changed at the request of the Cadets