"ASSORTED NUTS" TITLE OF NEW PUDDING SHOW

Club to Present Spring Musical Show In East March 25 to April 5 During Vacation

As its 94th Annual Spring Production, the Hasty Pudding Club will present a musical, "Assorted Nuts," beginning March 25.

The show, which is called by club members "a harbinger of spring" with "snappy tunes, beautiful chorus 'girls,' and a talented cast," is under the direction of Arthur Pierson, who comes to Pudding after a successful career on Broadway. Billy Holbrooke, veteran of many shows, returns again to direct the antics of the "chorines."

Show is Satire

The theme of the production is that of the chorus girl who is fighting the efforts of her sugar-daddy's family to keep him confined to a sanatorium. In her battle to free him she is aided by two newspapermen. The musical is a satire on these subjects.

Playing some of the leads are: Robert Bacon '42, Bayard Clark '40, Gardner H. Pierson '42, and George L. Blackman '41.

When the show plays in Boston at the Repertory Theatre on March 28-29, there will be specially-priced balcony seats available.

After it leaves Boston, it will appear at Providence, on March '30, at Hot Springs, Virginia on April 2, at Vassar College April 5, and in New York April 6.