The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

FOREIGN RELATIONS CLUB HOLDS PEACE CONFERENCE

Bruening, Deak, de la Colina, Heinrichs Will Discuss Possibility of New Order To Bring International Rest

Ninety delegates from 20 eastern colleges will meet here Friday and Saturday at a conference on "Peace Through a New International Order," the Foreign Relations Club, sponsors of the meeting, announced yesterday.

Heinrich Burening, Lucius N. Littauer Professor of Government; Francis Deak, formerly Hungarian representative at the League of Nations; Rafael de la Colina, Mexican Consul General at New York; and Waldo Heinrichs, professor of Government at Middlebury College and advocate of the Streit Plan, will be the speakers at the conference.

In the discussions on Saturday each of the colleges at the conference will represent one of the powers and will give the opinions and arguments of the country.

The speakers will present their views at a general meeting on Friday evening in the Littauer Center. Student delegates will have a chance to question them following their talks. Discussions will be held on Saturday.

The Harvard delegation, representing Germany, will be headed by Avery Dulles '40 and will include Walter Counts '41, Spencer Beresford '39. Rodman Gilder '40, and William Sigerson '40.

Guests will include Sidney B. Fay, professor of History: Gottfried Haberler, professor of Economics; Michael Karpovich associate professor of History; William L. Langer, Coolidge Professor of History; Frank W. Tauasig, Henry Lee Professor of Economics, emeritus; and Payson S. Wild, Jr., associate professor of Government.