The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

YALE PROFESSOR WILL GIVE NOBLE LECTURES

BROWN RECEIVES FOGG MUSEUM FELLOWSHIP

Professor Kenneth S. Latourette of Yale, an authority on Christian missions and Oriental history, has been appointed William Belden Noble Lecturer for 1940-41, and Milton W. Brown of New York City has been awarded the Fogg Museum Fellowship in Modern Art, also for 1940-41, it was announced today.

An ordained Baptist minister, Professor Latourette has been at Yale since 1921 and is now engaged in writing "A History of the Expansion of Christianity."

The lectures were established in 1898 by Nanee Yulee Noble in the "hope of arousing in young men the joy of service for Christ and humanity, especially in the ministry of the Christian Church." Professor Latourette will deliver five public lectures on some religious subject.

Brown Student of American Art

Brown studied last year in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences in the department of Fine Arts and will continue to study American painting from 1913 to 1929.

Established anonymously last year, the Fellowship is to enable scholars of proved ability to complete advanced studies in modern art as an aid in obtaining permanent posts in the field of art.