CRIMSON STICKMEN TO BATTLE TUFTS TODAY

TUFTS COLLEGE TILT AT MEDFORD THIS AFTERNOON

The Crimson stickmen are favored to redeem themselves after their disastrous Southern journey when they meet Tufts College this afternoon at Medford.

Harassed by bad weather and bad luck the lacrosse team dropped two games to Stevens Institute and the West Pointers respectively last week. But these defeats belie the potential strength of Coach Johnnie Wither-spoon's ten, and they should begin to click again in this afternoon's conquest.

The boys to watch in today's tilt will be Pete Zouck, Doug Anderson, and Fred Benedix, the leading scorers, who will be well supported by Jess Willard and captain Gordy Halstead. George Hanford can be expected to do a superior job at the nets, for his past showing has been far above routine.

The Yardling lacrosse men will take on Andover today at four o'clock on the home field. Although promising, the Freshmen are still an indeterminate quantity, having lost one game to Deerfield and won one from Worcester Academy. Like most Yearling teams, their main weak point is lack of experience.

An important change has been made in respect to the Varsity's game with Dartmouth this Saturday. Because of bad weather in the Indian territory the match will be played here on the same date.