350 TO TAKE PART IN ROTC REVIEW

Military Science Department Will Hold Annual Inspection Tomorrow

Three and hundred and fifty students of the Military Science Department will participate in the annual review and inspection tomorrow afternoon and will take part in three demonstrations of the artillery battalion at war.

The demonstrations will show three batteries, one horse-drawn and two truck-drawn, going into action. Reconnaissance will be made as they would in warfare, and the battery positions will be occupied. The second part will be a demonstration of the unharnessing and caring for animals in the stables.

Firing in Miniature

The third will be in firing with the miniature Bishop Trainer. Developed to provide an inexpensive method of training, the Trainer shoots .22 caliber blanks with a ball bearing as a projectile and replaces the regular 75 millimeter gun which requires a long range and costs about $15 a round.

The review will be conducted by Major General James A. Woodruff, commanding general of the First Corps Area; Colonel Benjamin F. Miller, chief of staff of the First Corps Area; and Colonel Frederick F. Black, officer in charge of Civilian Components.