Nine Treks to Hanover for Game With Green

Ayres Takes Over Right Field Berth Lovett Vacated; Healey Twirls

Sophomore Burgy Ayres who has played in the infield and who Saturday proved his ability on the mound by handcuffing the Quaker nine, will take over Gene Lovett's right field post for this afternoon's games with Dartmouth at Hanover

The Indians are out to bag a win that will send them ahead of Yale in the Eastern Intercollegiate standings. The two teams are at present running neck and neck with four wins and three loses apiece. The Crimson squad is now resting securely in next to last place with a 283 percentage of wins and losses.

Healey Opposes Hughes

Captain Tom Healey will be on the mound facing the Green in the first of two games in the year's Dartmouth baseball services. The second game will be played on Soldiers Field on Saturday afternoon.

Opposing Big Tom will be Hughes, Dartmouth's only winning hurler, who has a record of two wins and no loses to his credit in League competition.

Coach Floyd Stahl will be out to upset the Green and will depend highly on the hot pace which the nine is setting at the plate. Sporting a 291 team batting average, the Stahlmen are 10 points out in front of Cornell which ranks account in the race for the League bailing honors.