The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

C.A.A. Gives Summer 3-Month Flight Course

Special Session Will Cost $40 Fee; Regular Course Offered Next Year

It is probable that a flying course will be given at the summer session this year. The proposed summer course will be for three months, it was announced yesterday.

The Graduate School of Engineering also announced yesterday that the flying course initiated this year will probably be given next year. Both the summer course and the regular eight months course during the academic winter term will consist of seventy-two hours of ground school and thirty-five hours of flying.

These courses are given in cooperation with the Civilian Pilot Training Program under the President's plan to train more pilots for his expanding National Defense Program.

Same Requirements

The same requirements as this year will hold for the two announced courses. United States citizens between 18 and 25, in good health including perfect vision without glasses will be accepted of they their parents permission.

All those interested in either course are requested to call at the office of the Dean of the Graduate School of Engineering in Pierce Hall not Inter than Saturday noon, June 9.

The ground instruction is given by members of the Harvard faculty white the flying instruction is given by licensed teachers at near-by air fields in the Boston district.