The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

University Will Display Treasures Next Week

100th Anniversary Celebration of Alumni Association Gives Impetus

Many of Harvard's rarest possessions, gathered from all parts of the world, will go on public display when the University holds "open house" during Commencement week, June 16 to 22, in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Harvard Alumni Association.

Much of the scientific research in progress in the University's laboratories will be revealed to the public for the first time.

Special guides will conduct visitors through the libraries, laboratories, museums, observatories and botanical collections both in Cambridge and in the outlying departments of the University.

Records of famous American and foreign trials, including the Hauptmann and the Sacco-Vanzetti trials, will be a part of the Law School display.

A Shakespeare first folio and many other unusual items from the largest university library in the world will be on view in the Widener building.

Archaeological and ethnological collections gathered on recent expeditions to Tangier, Peru, Arizona, Burma, and the Solomon Islands will be shown for the first time in the Peabody Museum.

Three movies showing Harvard scenes will be presented at the Geographical Institute, as well as a special film showing how reading speed may be developed. In Mallinckrodt laboratory will be a comprehensive exhibit of recent research in astronomy, chemistry, geophysics, geology, meteorology, mineralogy, and physics.