PRESIDENT HOPKINS OF DARTMOUTH TO ADDRESS VARSITY CLUB DINNER

Rival Coaches To Speak At Occasion

President Ernest Martin Hopkins of Dartmouth will be the principal speaker at the annual dinner of the Varsity Club to be held the evening before the Dartmouth game, it was announced yesterday.

Dick Harlow, head football coach at Harvard, Tuss McLaughry, the Indians head coach, and Bill Bingham '16, Director of Athletics at Harvard will also hold forth upon the merits of their respective teams after the dinner.

Richard C. Floyd, chairman of the Varsity Club Committee, will preside at the occasion, before which cocktails will be served. Each member of the Varsity Club may bring one guest, but it is urged that all applications for tickets he made before Monday, as the accomodations are limited.

Captain Franny Lee of the Crimson eleven and Captain Stub Pearson of the Redmen will attend the dinner as guests of honor.

Tuss McLaughry will be out for blood in this year's Harvard Dartmouth game, as this is his first year at Dartmouth. Last year he was coach at Brown, and he will attempt to continue the eight year winning streak that the Indians have enjoyed over Harvard.

Last year's Varsity Club dinner featured "Hurry Up" Yost and Fritz Crisler of Michigan as its principal speakers. Michigan's season was dedicated to Yost, as he retired from coaching after a lifetime of work with the Wolverines.