Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

Graduate Students Get $13,400 in Scholarships

Eighteen National Scholarships, totaling $12,400, have been awarded for the present academic year to first year students at the Graduates School of Business Administration, the University announced today. The scholarships, recipients and their home towns are as follows:

National Scholarships to William L. Davenport Jr., of Mexico, Mo.; and Stanton Williams, of Pittsburgh, Pa.

Commercial Credit Company National Scholarship to Carl R. Christensen, of Iowa City, Ia.

William T, Grant National Scholarships to Edward W. Fry, of Marshall, Tex.; Paul G. Jacobson, of Madison, Minn.; William J. Montgomery, of Mason, Tex.; Charles W. Petersmeyer, of Berkeley, Calif.; and Gerald J. Slade, of Utica, N. Y.

Jerome Jones National Scholarship to Herman F. Loobl, of Waukesha, Wis.

James C. Melvin National Scholarships to Robert E. Buss, of Centerville, Ia.; George E. Luchowski, of Seranton, Pa.; Charles L. Sanders Jr., of Jamaica, N. Y.; Frank M. Swirles Jr., of Chicago, Ill.; Lorento D. Votaw, of Colorado Springs, Colo.; and Albert G. Wald, of Cincinnati, Ohio.

A Shuman National Scholarships to James A. Gray Jr., of Winston-Salem, N. C.; Paul Hallinby Jr., of Los Angeles, Calif.; and Edmund W. Pugh Jr., of Los Angeles, Calif.