MACKINNEY TO PLAY AGAINST PRINCETON

Lee Also Off Injured List As Team A Gets Day Off

By John C. Bullard

Captain Fran Lee injured late in the first half of the Navy game, ran through signals with the A team yesterday afternoon, in no worse condition than any of the other battle worn veterans.

Harvard's other stellar injury victim, Loren Mackinney, did not exert himself beyond a little light work, but he will be ready for Princeton Saturday without doubt, according to Dr. Augustus Thorndike.

Aches and bruises were everywhere evident, the natural end products at an afternoon spent backing the Navy goad, but Harlow feels that his squad will be in good enough condition to held a scrimmage sometime this week probably Wednesday. Last week, after the pounding handed them by Dartmouth the Variety did not scrimmage at all and did not reach push form until Friday but with the exception of 162-pound Don Forte who found himself opposite the Midshipmen's mountainous Gene Freshman, the general condition of the squad is considered improved over last week.

Besides running signals, Team A took a look at Tiger plays and worked out a few new defensive stratagems which they hope to had as Tiger traps this weekend in Palmer Stadium. The B. team acclimated the Freshmen in the only contact work of the afternoon.