Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

DEAN CHASE'S STATEMENT

The University has accepted an offer made by Phillips Brooks House to operate a temporary placement office for the Senior class during the present academic year.

Since the decision last spring to discontinue the placement service administered under the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, the Administration has been studying the whole problem of placement for the entire University with the aid of an Alumni Committee, it now seems probable that this Committee will not render a report this fall in time to set up a new organization during the current year. This being the case the University accepts gladly the offer of Phillips Brooks House.

Mr. Plimpton, who has had much experience with the problems of placement and has directed these matters with many different types of employers, will be glad to see any student who wishes to obtain his advice during the year.

Mr. Casner's office, which is charged with the currently important task of providing information to students on openings in defense activities, will be continued.