Football--

would do the team some good, he may still add one to the schedule. He fears injuries to his players, who up to now have been very lucky along this line.

Jack Morgan, the only regular not up to par physically, took part in most of the work yesterday, and according to the doctors will be ready to play against Yale. Harlow, however, has not yet decided which of his two right ends will start. Morgan and Don Forte are still on even terms, and the race is so close that Harlow is actually thinking of, deciding it by the toss of a coin.

Two other positions are still wide open on the first team, Burgy Ayres, who saw a lot of action against Brown, is still on a par with Johnny Page at center, while Grooly Summers, who showed up so well last Saturday, is still neck and neck with Sophomore Hill Wilson at the left halfback post.

The rest of yesterday's drill was devoted to signal drills and the usual Monday afternoon routine.

Thanksgiving Day will be no holiday for Harlow's gridders. They will have their regular practice in the afternoon, saying their turkey and cranberry sauce until that night when they will have a delayed feast at the Varsity Club.