ADAMS DEFEATS BERKELEY, 6-0; ELIOT, JONATHAN EDWARDS 6-6

Saybrook Defeats Dunster; Trumbull Conquers Leverett

By Bill Elser

Making up somewhat for their losses to the Crimson Jayvees and the champion Adams eleven, Yale received a little consolation yesterday afternoon when their College teams. Saybrook and Trumbull, topped both Dunster and Leverett, while Jonathan Edwards held George Waters and his Eliot cohorts to a 6 to 6 tie.

Jonathan Edwards was first to cross the last white line in the struggle with Eliot. Ed Lord, Jonathan Edwards tailback, heaved a 35-yard running pass to Captain Dave Atkinson who scampered to the Elephants' four, From there it was only a matter of seconds until Atkinson bucked over the goal for the Elis' only tally.

Eliot was not to be beaten, however. Late in the second half, the Elephants corralled the Jonathan Edwards team deep in Yale territory, and when the jittery Elis dropped the ball behind their own goal line, Robinson, speedy Elephant, pounced upon it to tie up the contest at 6 all.

The Bunnies of Leverett were not quite so fortunate, succumbing to Trumbull, 6 to 0. Bruiser Kennard of the Elis tossed a 20-yard aerial to left and Weirick who snagged the ball on the goal line and dropped across for the score.

On a third field, Dunster fell before a strong Saybrook eleven by a score of 13 to 7. Walt Baker was the lane Cantab to crack the Eli defense when he scored behind the excellent interference of Ernie Mitchell.