ADAMS TOPPLES LOWELL 13-6; DEACONS, DUDLEY IN 0-0 TIE

Craig And Gleason Tally for Adams, Sorlien for Bellboys

Adams House lived up to its advance notices yesterday when it toppled the Lowell aggregation from the ranks of the undefeated by a score of 13-6, and virtually clinched the League title for 1941. Meanwhile, on the neighboring field, Kirkland was holding Dudley to a scorelss deadlock, halting Rambler threats all afternoon.

First score for the Gold Coasters, who have lost but one game this year, and that their opener against Dunster, scored first in the opening frame. After a Lowell kick had carried to the Littlemen's 25; Bob Hurley started out on what looked like an ordinary line play. Suddenly, he broke away, and swept down the field behind beautiful blocking to the Bellboy two yard line. From there, Howie Gleason powered over through center for the score, and the Culliton to Hurley combination that has been clicking for extra points all year, rang the bell again.

Felmeth Out

Second Adams tally was chalked up in the third frame, when Dick Craig, who played a great game all afternoon from his flank post, snatched a Lowell pass from the air, and, with a clear field ahead, scampered down the sidelines to the promised land. The conversion was missed. Lone Lowell marker came in the dying minutes, as a Murphy to Sorlien pass, that had connected earlier for a score, but had been called back on account of a clipping penalty, saved the Bellboys from a white washing.

The outcome might have been different had Johnny Felmeth, Lowell ace, been in the fray. But Johnny was out with the bad shoulder that has been bothering him since his all-New Jersey high days.

In the other game of the day, although the yellow-shirted Ramblers from Dudley managed to force their way to the Kirkland goal-line several times, they were held for no score