Swimmers Seek to Submerge Alumni Tonight' Hoopsters Will Clash With Wesleyan Five

Team Meets Former Coach Fesler's Men

By A.edward Rowse

Once again personalities will be the main feature when Coach Earl Brown's Crimson basketball squad travels to Middletown, Connecticut today to meet Coach Was Fesler's Cardinals of Wesleyan.

Fesler, who resigned his post as Crimson Varsity hoop mentor last year to become head coach of football and basketball at Wesleyan, will be out to defeat his former charges, including five Senior veterans who learned basketball under him for two years. They are Captain Bud Finegan, Joe Romano, Ed Buckley, Bill Webber, and Ed Rothschild.

Same Lineup for Crimson

Coach Brown will stick to the same starting lineup that faced Brown Wednesday at Providence. It means that the two Sophomores Chick Lutz and Don Lutze will start the game at right forward and center, with Romano at left forward. The guard position will be filled by Buckley and Finegan.

Since it will be the first contest of the season for Wesleyan, Harvard has been given the role of the favorite. But one needs only to look back to Wednesday when a favored Crimson quintet bowed to a fighting Brown team, which also was playing its first game of the season, in order to see how little such things mean after the game has started.

The Harvard team, which started the season in such sparkling style against M. I. T., will have a chance to redeem itself tonight by repeating last year's 44 to 23 victory. HARVARD  WESLEYAN Romano, lf  rf, Bill Slitt Lutze, c  c, Hurst Lutz, rf  lf, Whalen Finegan, lg  rg, Johnson Buckley, rg  lg, Roberts