Ticket Agent Is Ready For Rush

Says More Students Ride On Day Coaches Than Sleepers

"Most University students, with the exception of Freshmen, are very well informed about the train they want, about its schedule and the equipment it carries; and this makes my work a lot easier," stated William J. Graham yesterday from behind his desk in the Coop basement where he has been selling train tickets for the New York Central Railroad since December 1.

Graham also said that he had received only about 200 reservations so far but that he expected the last-minute-men to bring the total up to 400 or 500 before Saturday.

Coach Preferred

"Statistics show that most Harvard men prefer to save money at the sacrifice of comfort, and most of them take the day coach instead of the sleeper," said Graham.

The New York Central is going to have to add about 60 extra sleeper cars and ten extra day coaches to their trains on each of the three heavy days, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

The special ticket agency is set up for the convenience of University students twice each year, from December 1 to 20 and from the beginning of June until the end of college.

Only experienced travel passenger agents are placed in these agencies because an ordinary ticket seller, who has to take time to look up information, isn't quick enough to handle the rush of customers.