KIRKLAND, DORM, WINTHROP WIN

Defeat Dunster, Eliot, Leverett; Adams Ties Lowell in House Hockey.

Kirkland defeated Dunster 6 to 1, Dormitory beat Eliot 11 to 1, Winthrop outscored Leverett 3 to 1, and Lowell and Adams fought to a 4 to 4 deadlock in four House hockey games played last night at the Boston Skating Club.

In the first contest of the evening, the losers broke the scoring ice first when Chick tallied for Dunster in 1.06 of the first period. Then came the deluge with Neagle, Peabody, Fagelund, Griffith, and Harrison (2) donting the twine for Kirkland House.

Following the example of the first game, the losers again jumped to an early lead at 2.25 of the first stanza when Burwell scored Eliot's only goal. Whitaker then grabbed four counters, Benchimol three, Holcombe two, and McFarland and MacDonald one each.

A lackadaisical Gold Coast sextet just barely eked out a tie in the next game when Anderson sneaked the rubber past goalie Ullman while the last whistle was blowing. Ashwell (2), Rottschafer, and Burton scored for Lowell while McNichol (2), and Forte scored for Adams before Anderson's clincher.

In the last game, the flashy-looking but low-scoring league leading Puritans defeated Leverett on goals by Goldthwait, Wood, and Abbott. Gigantic Will Nichoil tallied Leverett's lone marker.