Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

ELEANOR WILL SPEAK TO HLU

Has Been Asked to Define Goal For Liberal Youth

Mrs. Franklin D. Roosevelt will pay a surprise visit here this afternoon for the first time since last February to attend a closed meeting of the Harvard Liberal Union in Littauer Center at 4:15 o'clock.

Meeting with Mrs. Roosevelt will be several Law School students and visitors from Wellesley, Radcliffe, Boston University, and M.I.T. as well as regular members of the Liberal Union. The meeting will not be open to the public, officers of the H.L.U. stated last night.

Taking up one of her favorite topics Mrs. Roosevelt is expected to lead a discussion about liberal youth movements, particularly as they are related to college life. She has been invited to advise H.L.U. members about the proper goals of a college liberal organization and the means for carrying out its aims, and she also will probably discuss liberal activities in politics.

Her appearance here today will be more informal than her visit here last year, when she dined with the executive board of the Society of Harvard Dames and Mrs. Conant, made a tour of inspection of the College, attended a tea by the M. I. T. and Harvard Dames, and dropped exhausted after a dinner for the Nieman Fellows and President Conant.