Pi Eta Club Will Give Annual Show in March

Play, Titled "Out of Line" Is 71st; Proceeds Go to Bundles For Britain

The Pi Eta Club yesterday announced "Out of Line" as its seventy-first annual show, to be given at the Pi Eta Clubhouse on March 21 and 22

Although "Out of Line" will be the title, the club will be "in line" on national defense and aid-to-Britain, for Chairman Donald Lowry '41 has announced that all proceeds will go to Bundles for Britain.

Director Paul Anderson, who has put on Pi Eta shows for the past ten years, has nearly finished casting and has already started training a group of handsome Pi Eta men in feminine chorus technique.

Book this year is written by David J. Conroy '39 and Thomas O. Hunter '39, both Pi Eta alumni now first-year men at the Law School. Music is by Robert A. Gibson and James B. Lynch, with lyrics by Richard G. Dorr '36, who wrote the book for Pi Eta's 1940 hit, "Say the Word."

Richard D. Whittemore '41, who played "Lovely Julie" in last year's show, again has a leading feminine role as "Stinky," head of the girl's chorus.

F. Leon Foster '42, who played the male lead last year, has another of the girl parts this year; other principals are G. Lyman Snow 2d.; Joel E. Ferris, and Allen W. Mathis Jr., who starred in "Say the Word."

First performance of "Out of Line" will be just for the Pi Eta grads on Thursday, March 20. The big-night public performance and dance comes on Friday, March 21, and a second public performance on Saturday, March 22.