Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

1942 Editors Take Over Crimson Positions From 1940-41 Executives at Annual Meeting

The annual meeting of the HARVARD CRIMSON was hold yesterday afternoon when the 1941 executive board relinquished their posts to the offices of the 1942 board. The officers retiring include President Spencer Klaw, Managing Editor Alfred J. Gilbert, Advertising Manager H. Field Haviland, Jr., Business Manager Henry Doerr III, Editorial Chairman Richard D. Edwards, Executive Editor William W. Tyng, Photographic Editor John C. Cobb 2nd, Sports Editor D. Donald Peddie, and Circulation Manager Julian M. Sobin.

The members of the 1941-42 board who assumed executive office yesterday are as follows: John C. Robbins, of Cleveland Heights and Lowell House, as President; Peter Dammann, of Winnetka and Leverett House, as Managing Editor; William E. Albers '42, of Brookline and Dunster House, as Business Manager; Robert B. Black, of Waban and Eliot House as Advertising Manager; Eugene D. Keith, of Richmond, Kentucky, and Leverett House, as Editorial Chairman; John W. Ballantine, of New York City and Winthrop House, as Executive Editor; and Paul Southwick '43, of Baltimore and Eliot House, as Photographic Chairman.

At yesterday's meeting the following men took over positions not on the executive board: David B. Stearns '42, of Milwaukee and Adams House, as Sports Editor; Robert Barnet '42, of Boston and Adams House, as Assistant Business Manager; Harrison F. Lyman '42, of Winchester and Winthrop House, as Assistant Editorial Chairman; and William R. Thurston '42, of Cambridge and Adams House, as Assistant Photo Chairman.