Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

No War Letter to FDR Will Be Circulated as Petition

Anti-Intervention Committee Claims 200 Signed Already

In response to several undergraduate requests received yesterday, the Harvard Committee Against Military Intervention announced last night that the no--war letter to President Roosevelt will be circulated throughout the University as a petition.

Nearly 200 signatures had been obtained last night after a few hours' circulation, stated Tudor Gardiner, Jr., chairman of the Committee.

As originally intended, the letter, asking that aid to Britain be kept "short of war" was to have been sent to the President bearing only the signatures of Committee members, Gardiner said, in order to save time.

In view of the "markedly favorable student reaction to publication," however, the Committee held a meeting yesterday afternoon and voted to postpone mailing the letter in order to give all undergraduates the chance to indicate their opposition to American military involvement in Europe, a representative of the Committee said last night.