Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

Seniors Urged to Take Grad Record Exams

Urging all Seniors to take the Graduate Record Examination, Assistant Dean Henry Chauncey announced yesterday that members of the Class of 1941 who have failed to register for the examination may do so by returning their reply cards or by signing up in University 12 any day this week.

Prepared by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, the examinations are designed to test a student's general knowledge of the entire Liberal Arts course.

For the past three years the examinations has been required for all students entering the non-professional schools of Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and Columbia. More recently a number of institutions including Harvard and Yale have allowed Seniors to take them on a voluntary basis without charge.

Because many Seniors have so far failed to send in the reply cards, which were mailed to them on January 17, the deadline for registration has been extended until this Saturday.