Dunster House Added To Crimson Network

Problem of How to Reach Funsters And Not Harm Adams House Solved

Dunster House, the only House not previously served by the Crimson Radio Network, was secretly included within the broadcasting field last Friday in honor of the Dunster House Dance, it was announced Saturday. Few people knew that the network was to broadcast on Friday from Dunster, as no announcement had been made.

One of the problems which had confronted the Network was how to broadcast to Dunster without weakening frequency power to Adams. This problem seems to have been solved successfully.

The Network also announced Saturday its elections from the Winter competition. Chosen for the technical board were: Robert L. Post '42, Henry M. Smith '42, Robert W. Shoemaker, Jr. '43, Henry L. Hosford, Jr. '44, and Robert A, Mack '44.

For the program board, Henry Steinhardt '42, Robert T. Mack, Jr. '42, Alfred Lurie '43, Curtis A. Bush '43, Richard P. Kleeman '44, and Howard M. Spiro '44 were selected. Victor M. Kumin '43 and Richard L. Weinberg '43 were picked for the production staff.